"One only dies once, and if one does not die well, a good opportunity is lost and will not present itself again." - José Rizal, Letter to Mariano Ponce
Health Protection Instrument (HPI) is based on the western biologic electromagnetic wave technology combined with Chinese meridian theory. HPI produces heating and infrared light and electromagnetic wave impulse which stimulates the reflex zones of sole, hand, the human body points and locus zones. The product comes with a slimming belt which, when used, excites the nerve muscle tissues around the waist. HPI is suitable for people who are in the office, middle-aged and elders, and even to regular or normal people.
Traditional versus Electromagnetic Acupuncture
Traditional acupuncture is a technique where needles are pierced into the body at various key points. The technique relies on what is called Qi (pronounced as Chee) energy that passes through twelve (12) meridians or invisible paths of energy, each of which is linked to a specific organ system within the body. It is believed that any imbalance in Qi energy flow may lead to various diseases or ailments. The key component of acupuncture treatment is the piercing of needles at precise locations on the meridian lines. These extremely thin, metallic needles, when set are manually manipulated or connected to an electrical source to provide stimulation. The stimulation is applied to the cell tissue at the treatment point which provides a boost to the Qi energy flow. Sometimes immediate relief can be obtained from a treatment but more commonly multiple treatment sessions are required to achieve the desired result.
On the other hand, electromagnetic acupuncture is a technique where the key points of the body are subjected to a magnetic energy field created by the flow of an electric current through a coil of wire. It is somewhat similar with its traditional counterpart by targeting the key points along one of the twelve meridians. The main difference is that needles are not used to stimulate the cell tissue at the treatment points. Instead, a moving or rotating magnetic field is applied to a treatment point that generates an electric current flow within an electrical path (in this case, the human cells associated with the targeted treatment point). This stimulates Qi energy and acts in exactly the same way as traditional acupuncture does but without the needles.
Electromagnetic acupuncture is suitable for the following diseases:
- Acute contusion, muscle and nerve pain, stiff neck, shoulder inflammation, rheumatism, convulsion and bone joint inflammation
- Along with some drugs, electromagnetic acupuncture may also stimulate a healing effect for high blood pressure, high blood fat, chronic gastritis, and other related conditions
Electromagnetic acupuncture is NOT suitable for the following diseases:
- Patients with tumor, cancer, tuberculosis, and fester inflammation
- Patients with diabetes, high-flush, skin allergy and bone injure without recovery
- Patients with serious heart disease and equipped with cardiac pacemaker
- Patients equipped with metal apparatuses like an artificial limb, pregnant women
- Patient with neurosis or other related conditions