Magnetic Health Bracelets
"One only dies once, and if one does not die well, a good opportunity is lost and will not present itself again." - José Rizal, Letter to Mariano Ponce
Our quality MAGNETIC BRACELETS/NECKLACES have the benefits of MAGNET THERAPY.
We offer men's and women's bracelets/necklaces that help increase energy and reduce pain. These fashion and health bracelets/necklaces come in two (2) types: Titanium and Stainless Steel — both with health-enhancing magnetic therapy!
Why STAINLESS STEEL and TITANIUM?
Stainless Steel and Titanium are metals that do not attract or repel magnets enabling magnetic energy to pass through them much the same as it does any plastic, fiber or skin.
Read the specifications below to see the difference of the 2 types of bracelets:
|Stainless Steel||— highly resistant to corrosion
— 100% recyclable
|Titanium||— one of the strongest metal
— 45% lighter than steel
— 2x stronger than aluminum
We also offer Magnetic Bracelets / Necklaces with Germanium!
What is Germanium?
It is a semi-metal or gray-white metalloid.
Germanium health bracelets are equipped with both a positive and a negative pole that works to counteract the imbalance created by radiation emitted by cell phones and other forms of wireless technology.
For Your Information (F.Y.I.)
What You Need to Know About Magnet Therapy
What is Magnetic Therapy?
It is a non-medical way of treating the discomfort of pain & enhancing the body's natural healing ability by using specially designed magnets.
How Does It Work?
It is believed that applying magnetic fields to an injured area improves blood, oxygen, & nutrient circulation, removes toxins, reduces inflammation, discomfort & pain. It therefore enhances the body's ability to heal itself.
Basic Principle of Magnet Therapy:
- Blood has iron. The therapeutic magnets of the bracelet/necklace attract the iron in the blood expanding the capillaries resulting to increased blood and oxygen circulation in the body
- It is the negative (north pole) magnetic field which is used for therapy giving a calming effect on the body
Some Benefits of Magnet Therapy:
- improved blood circulation
- increased level of cellular O2
- reduction of swelling
- relief of pain
- more restful sleep
- greater muscular strength & flexibility
To date several researchers (most of them with positive results) have been conducted even in medical schools (Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, New York Medical College, University of South Carolina. among others).
Among the well-known researchers who have given positive feedback:
John Zimmerman Ph.D.
Bio Electro Magnetic Institute
Ron Lawrence M.D. Ph.D.
North American Academy of Magnetic Therapy: The Pain Cure Alternative
Caution must be taken when using neodymium magnets. They may interfere with pacemakers and implanted heart devices. Close contact with a small neodymium magnet may destroy the contents of a floppy disk or on the magnetic stripes of credit cards. If swallowed, neodymium magnets can cause lethal conditions by joining up inside the intestine.
Considerations When Using Magnets For Therapy or Health:
- Do not use magnetic therapy during pregnancy.
- Do not use magnets anywhere near a pacemaker.
- Do not rely on magnets solely as a "cure all". Rather, use them as a part of an overall approach to good health that includes proper nutrition, water, exercise and the avoidance of overly acidic foods and toxins.
Precautions For Handling Magnets
- Do not drop magnets as this can cause a weakening of the magnetic strength.
- Do not store magnets over 400 degrees Fahrenheit (400 °F), or 250 degrees Fahrenheit (250 °F) for high powered and rare earth magnets.
- Do not store magnets for extended periods of time in direct contact with ferrous metal as this can gradually deteriorate a magnet.
- Keep magnets away from the magnetic strip of credit cards, audio tapes, video tapes, computer disks and any type of encoded magnetic media.